Tuesday, October 24, 2006

flummoxed

I hate to admit defeat. I can paste the html code that the google beta video site creates into a regular web page and it works fine. Why can't I get it to work on blogger? hmmm. If you too are exploring the wonders of this technology and have arrived at some helpful insights I would really appreciate your help. Comments are always open here. Even though NONE of my visitors ever leave messages except for Ford and Aly. Thanks Ford and Aly. The rest of your blogosphere voyeurs need to start leaving me some messages.

4 comments:

Diana said...

I'm sorry I love reading your postings. Your family seems to have such cool adventures. Does my heart good to see a happy family. Didn't think you would mind. Carl & Jesse told me about it at our lessons one night. I use yahoo360 everything is pretty much intergrated in it. Anyway nice knowing you for this short amount of time.

katie said...

Aw shucks. You had to go and call us out. You've got a good blog thing going, Mom. Keep it up!

m said...

Thanks Diana and Katie. You are no longer posted on the blogosphere voyeurs list. Diana I didn't know you were visiting but welcome and thank you for leaving a comment. Ya'll made me laugh. Marsha

Ford & Alyson said...

Aren't friends (& family) just the greatest. Glad to see some of your lurkers come out of the dark...

I love your blog.

fm