Monday, January 29, 2007

It wasn't me man

I did not have anything to do with the new filter that is now in place for our school distirct. I understand your need for ebay and espn sports but really? Should you call the internet police and tell them? I have to laugh at the calls and email that are pouring into our office. These folks are clueless about ethics. I think He Who Rules and whose name must not be spoken here will cave and let his buds get back to their sports pages. If I were a betting person I'd wager on it.

1 comment:

Ford & Alyson said...

I know this isn't funny and I shouldn't be smiling but this just blew me away. It is so unreal that they uncloaked and EMAILED YOU so they could get back (beg/demand) to surfing on company time. Too funny. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing. I know I shouldn't. But I am. Your weekend is Orlando sounded like a fantastic time. I am so jealous...