Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cara's list

When Cara was little, in first grade I think, she created a Christmas list that we've teased her about ever since. The list was a handwritten, two column, front and back, catalog of her wildest dreams. She asked for the expected dolls and clothes and then added fifty or so other items including a computer , TV, bicycle, new stereo, new bedroom and on and on, ending with - "and something big".

With that story in mind I direct you to Cara's blog. She's put some thought and on line shopping prowess into it and I must admit I'm enjoying looking at what she finds cool. I can never get it right when I try to shop for her so I think it is enlightening and funny. You clever material girl you.

Here's a story you will enjoy Care Bear. When you were in Tallahassee yesterday a friend asked where you were and my eyes watered as I answered her. This could be bad. Katie really will need to come help you and Dad move you into the dorm because I will be crying too hard to carry boxes. Might fall down the stairs or run into something.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Aaaaaw Mom!! I'm still going to need you to do my laundry and pay my bills. I love you!

m said...

Wisenheimer