Monday, February 19, 2007

humor?

excerpt from an email sent a couple of weeks ago to my sister Carol.

"Carl and I are going to Key West this week to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We’re driving to Ft.Myers, spending the night with Cherie and then we are taking a ferry to the Keys. It’s a four hour boat ride. We’ll get back to Cherie’s on Sunday night around 9:00 and drive home Monday ( very slowly, looking for otters as we go) I am looking forward to it but I must admit I am a little apprehensive. Thinking back on our vacation experiences provides justification for these anxious feeling you know. If you read about a ferry sinking off the west coast of Florida you’ll know what happened. Carl and Marsha took a vacation. The end. "

Carl's comment after reading this ...you don't know how seriously I considered purchasing shark repellent and BCs

No comments: