Meme - an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture. Meme on blogs - A game played by bloggers to share ideas through the blogosphere. (meme rhymes with beam)
This is a first for me. It is only because it's you Danielle.
Post these rules before you give your facts.
List 8 random facts about yourself.
At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Eight Random Facts About ME
1. My granddaughter calls me Mimi. She is our first grandchild and we are completely gaga over her. Since you are reading this on my blog you may be keenly aware of this already. We are thrilled to be expecting our second grandchild in February.
2. Our youngest goes off to college next week. I’ll be lost without her.
3. I spend way too much time sitting at the computer
4. I think I may be ready for a career change. Last week I presented at our new teacher training. One of my former fourth grade students was in this group of recruits. She came up to speak to me after class and said I was one of the reasons that she had decided to become a teacher. She also said she had laminated one of the reports cards that I had given her and it hangs behind her desk because she likes to read the nice things I had written. It helps her to remember to be positive. She made me cry. Working on web pages and computers never makes me cry. I swear frequently but I don’t cry. I am not sure I want to go back in the classroom full time but I want to do something more meaningful than what I am currently doing.
5. We live in a house that has always been under construction.
6. My family gives my life meaning
7. I have an unfulfilled need to create art
8. I’ve been married to Carl for thirty years- OMG that's a long time:)
Do I know eight bloggers that Danielle hasn’t already tagged? Don’t think so. I'll think on it though.