Saturday, September 08, 2007

when Cara still needed water wings


Cara, our youngest, is nineteen years old today. Gulp. She is attending classes and working and she appears to be grown. While I am overjoyed that she is thriving and experiencing all this good college stuff I am also a little mortified. How can she possibly be that old?

I confessed to her the other day that I haven't been able to go into her room and clean as I had intended after she moved out because every time I go in there it makes me sad. I am glad you are coming home next weekend. That will inspire me to get to it.

Happy Birthday Cara. Love you and can't wait for you to come home.

4 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

Thanks Mom. I love you!

Alyson & Ford said...

Happiest of HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S Miss Cara!!!! College girl that you are.

We're thinking we detect that your mom might be missing you just a wee bit :)

Hugs to you.

Nicole said...

Holy cute picture!
Can't wait to see you Cara!