Friday, April 18, 2008

Summer Work Plans

I have been thinking about my summer plans for work and since funding for professional development wasn't available, I had resigned myself to sprucing up the district's web site, developing some on line content and trying not to snore and drool on my keyboard for ten hours a day. I was invited to teach at several summer institutes and was able to get TDE approved for two weeks but other than that and our family vacation I haven't really been looking forward to this summer. All that changed today. I received confirmation that we did receive funding for the competitive grant. Additional grants were funded and we were included. I have a huge project to implement and I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I have no doubt that it will not be easy but WAHOO we're going to infuse some new ideas and tools in Putnam.

No comments: