Monday, May 12, 2008

For Millie

Cara's roomie Millie asked me for a recipe. I feel honored. And slightly surprised.

Greek Omelet Quiche Pie thing that I made one time by mistake that Millie liked

You will need:
a large fresh diced tomato
oregano, salt, and pepper
About a cup of crumbled feta cheese
5 or 6 large eggs
1 small package of chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry or fresh spinach if you have it
black olives if you like them
A pie crust

Mix it all up, throw it in the pie shell, and try not to burn it. Stay off your computer. I cook it for about 40 minutes on 375 or until it is solid in the middle. Hopefully not black though.

Thanks Mille! You are a good friend.

1 comment:

Alyson & Ford said...

Well I snagged that recipe... I love feta cheese. Now I just have to figure out a way to sneak the feta and black olives past Aly :)

peace
fm