Sunday, June 29, 2008

Six Word Meme

Ford and Aly tagged me with a "six word story" meme. We've had a lot of fun with these at work and find ourselves counting our words frequently whenever we say something humorous, hoping to proclaim, "there's a six-word story for you!" Did you notice that was six words? Smith Mag has had themed six word stories and one of mine for Mother's Day was published. I think everybody's is published though, so I probably shouldn't be too proud. :) I used this blog for a workshop. I thought it would be a good way to get my students use to leaving comments. Maybe I should try the same exercise here since "NO ONE HARDLY EVER LEAVES COMMENTS". There you have it. That is my story, at least for today.

If you are willing, here are the rules: you need to describe your life in 6 words, link back to me, and then tag another 5 people. Leave them a comment to let them know they are tagged.

I am tagging Cara, Danielle, Karen Seddon, Karen Lee, and Katie.

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Yeah!! I knew you would play along! Thanks!

Alyson

katie said...

Please buy our cute house now.