Saturday, October 03, 2009

World's Ugliest Dog

I had a fender bender in August which was caused by the world's ugliest dog. I had stopped by the music store to pick Cara up and while backing out saw a little elderly lady wearing her house-robe, slippers and a pink turban walking this malformed little dog. It may have been a chihuahua but it was so overweight that it looked like a misshapened, overstuffed, deformed sausage with legs stuck on it. The turbaned lady was shuffling along, oblivious to her grotesque dog's predicament, dragging it behind her while it was trying to do it's business. I ask you, would this scene not distract you too? I backed right into the truck behind me, mesmerized by the scene unfolding before me. Smacked right in to it. Luckily I hit a trailer hitch and only damaged my car and not the other vehicle. It cost over 1000.00 to have my car repaired and my insurance has a 500.00 deductible. So when I saw that Animal Planet has a show called the World's Ugliest Dog, the wheels started turning. This pooch would definitely qualify. Really. I saw last year's winner and it looked like a show dog compared to this little fellow. I wonder what the prize money is? $500.00 and I could call it even.

1 comment:

Alyson & Ford said...

I wish you could have snapped a picture from your phone, then again, I'm more sorry you bumped the truck :)