Sunday, December 30, 2012

That Dawg Will Hunt Greenhouse

We don't have much cold weather here so normally I move my potted plants indoors when we have a freeze but this year many of my plants are too big for this to be feasible so I have started looking at greenhouses. I got a late start on this but I was hoping Carl could whip something out, like either of the examples here made from re-purposed windows. Perfect, right?






He wasn't able to create anything quite as picturesque but as CEO and President of That Dawg Will Hunt Galactic, LTD he did solve our problem.  Presenting the That Dawg Will Hunt Greenhouse. Rigged, I mean engineered, from a pop up tent and a roll of plastic.  Held together with the highest quality gorilla tape and a state of the art bungee cord. Precision climate controlled environment facilitated by stylish work lights.Yep. That dawg will hunt.


And- get ready for this- it glows in the dark.  Eat your heart out creators of Pillow Pet Dream Lights.



2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

I like the glow in the dark part best! Hope your plants enjoy the balmy temperatures!

Alyson

Cara said...

Mom, this post is slap hilarious jack! We need to do a book of all things TDWH and you should write the copy.